Looking for system administrator jobs? You are in the right place! We are looking for system and network administrators to join our team. We are a Private Cloud and Infrastructure as a Service provider, offering solutions targeted to big consumers of computing, network and storage resources. Currently, we are based in Madrid, Elda (Alicante) and Amsterdam.
System and network administrator job description
We are looking for Linux system and network administrators to join our System Administration department. Your missions will be:
- Managing and monitoring Stackscale’s own infrastructure.
- Desiging, managing and monitoring the environments managed by customers.
- Support the R&D department.
- Technical support to customers.
These are the main technologies we use in our infrastructure:
- Linux, VMware vSphere / ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Docker.
- NAS/SAN, NFS, FC, copy-on-write filesystems (COW), NetApp ONTAP 9+.
- Arista EOS, Juniper JunOS, Cisco IOS.
- Saltstack, Python and Bash scripting for processes’ automatization.
- Nagios, Cacti, netdata, ELK, New Relic, Graylog.
- HAProxy, Keepalived, Varnish, NGINX, PHP-fpm, PowerDNS.
- MySQL, PerconaDB, Percona XtraDB Cluster, Galera, ProxySQL, MongoDB.
- Docker Swarm.
- Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity multi-datacenter solutions.
The position is remote and the work schedule, even though it is flexible, must be compatible with the Spanish working hours. Once our offices are open again, they will be available for you whenever you wish.
Apply for our system and network administrator position
You can apply by filling the following form or by sending as an email to email@example.com.