Take advantage of the benefits of owning your infrastructure, without incurring on capital expenditures to build your own data center facility.
- Fault-tolerant, state-of-the-art data centers with business continuity guarantees.
- Forget about the responsibility of maintaining your own data center.
- Lower initial expenses and easier scalability with a pay as you go approach.
- Improve competitiveness leveraging our multiple, interconnected locations available; focused on High-Availability solutions.
Benefits of moving your IT equipment to Stackscale’s data center facilities
Data centers with strict, physical security measures.
Uninterrupted supply systems.
Air-conditioned IT rooms with fire-prevention measures.
Multi-100 G CORE network, completely managed and adapted to your project.
Redundant interconnection between data centers (Layer 2/Layer 3).
24/7 Hands&Eyes service and consulting*.
*We can take care of emergencies and routine hardware management. Ask us about our system administration fees.
Locate your computing hardware in one of Stackscale’s colocation facilities and enjoy the benefits of being in best-of-breed data centers.
Move your infrastructure to one of our strictly selected data centers
Colocation will make you reduce costs and increase security and efficiency. Stackscale’s data centers must fulfill strict quality, security, efficiency, redundancy and connectivity requirements.
By moving your infrastructure to one of Stackscale’s data centers, you’ll benefit from all its features. For instance:
- On site 24/7 security staff and video surveillance.
- Multilayer access control using biometric authentication, proximity cards and mantraps.
- Online UPS systems backed up by diesel generators with 2N or N+1 configuration, as well as dual power supplies.
- Early fire detection (VESDA) using nebulized water or gas-based fire suppression systems.
- Climate and relative humidity control using precision equipment. IT rooms’ isolation with a cold aisle/hot aisle configuration.
- 99,999% monthly availability by SLA.
- Free cooling systems for higher energy efficiency.
- Further security measures such as: BMS monitoring, water leak detection, Faraday cage, etc.
Data centers certified by International Standards
Environmental management systems
Information security management
Quality management systems