How can Stackscale help my business grow?
- Benefit from direct access to specialized technical support.
- Adapt your infrastructure to your needs, with no huge capital investment or maintenance expenses.
- Forget about dealing with noisy neighbors. Keep the most important resources exclusive to your company.
- Focus on your core business; scale when you need it.
Who is Stackscale for?
- All kinds of IT integrators: web/app hosters, eCommerce solutions, managed services, social networks, Big Data, VoIP providers…
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS providers, both Private and Public.
- Medium and large consumers of computing, storage and network resources.
Let’s start growing together!
A hybrid solution between the traditional environment — robust and secure —, and Public Cloud services — functional, flexible and scalable.
Improve efficiency, save resources, scale easily.
Tell us about the specific needs of your company and we will send you a quick quote, with our pricing list to let you calculate the total costs of your project.
We can consolidate two full racks housing networking gear and servers in just two nodes using network storage, reducing power usage by up to 95%.
Our customers’ experience…
"We needed to provide a service according to the high demand and to our customers’ needs. Here is where Laura Montells and Stackscale stepped in. Thanks to their experience in the industry and their professionalism, we were able to increase our selling capacity and ‘get back’ some customers that had given up buying.”Boticaria GarcíaFounder of Mascarillas Boticaria
“Stackscale is the best technology partner you could have for a company like ours. They allowed us to test the product extensively before actually using it in production, supported us during the whole setup process, and now we know that they are always there, even when things are not going as expected.”Javier OrtizCTO of Tutellus
“With Stackscale we have looked for an infrastructure and private cloud hosting solution that provides us with a constant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service, and that allows us to properly adapt our infrastructure to the different challenges we face.”Marcel BeyerCEO of iAhorro
“The change to Stackscale involved leaving the colocation model and I am very satisfied with the result: we no longer have to worry about hardware, we have total flexibility, we can scale up at any time and in addition our costs are significantly lower.”Luis MendañaCEO of Miarroba