Dell servers for Private Cloud
Discover the advantages of using Dell PowerEdge® R640 servers for Private Cloud.
- Dell PowerEdge® R640 servers.
- 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
- Balance between performance, costs, density and scalability.
- Improved security.
- Optimized performance for different types of workloads.
Scalability and flexibility
Dell PowerEdge® servers
Dell PowerEdge® R640 servers provide the perfect balance between performance, costs, density and scalability. Moreover, they enable improving productivity and add numerous benefits such as NVMe performance. PowerEdge® R640 is the ideal server for high-performance computing (HPC) workloads, virtualization and dense private clouds. Our infrastructure and Private Cloud solutions are specially designed for:
Projects that require a great amount of memory for the database
- Big Data
- Deployment of virtualization platforms
- Serverless microservices’ infrastructures
- Management, accounting, billing, CRM and ERP software
Projects that require great computing power
- CMS with millions of visits
- Documentary management
- Data analytics solutions
- eCommerce solutions with real high availability between two data centers
- Streaming solutions in need of a great bandwidth capacity towards the Internet
Next generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
Benefit from optimized performance and efficiency with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. Our dedicated servers are powered by the following second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (Cascade Lake): Intel® Xeon® Silver 4214R, Intel® Xeon® Gold 6208U, Intel® Xeon® Gold 6248R and Intel® Xeon® Gold 6230R.
Optimized performance for diverse workloads
This new generation of processors offer a high-performance computing output, ideal for corporate workloads, and is optimized for running complex workloads, such as Artificial Intelligence workloads.
Enhanced security and advanced technologies
Second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors offer enhanced security and include advanced technologies such as Intel® Deep Learning Boost, Intel® QuickAssist Technology or Intel® Resource Director Technology.
Improved memory features
2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors include DDR4 memory speeds up to 2933 MHz and support Intel® Optane™ persistent memory.
Manage big workloads without worrying about energy. We take care of reducing and optimizing the consumption in order to be more efficient and minimize the environmental footprint.