Stackscale is one of the sponsors of next week’s IDC CIO Summit 2021 in Spain. A digital event that will focus on the key aspects of digital business acceleration in a context of deep and constant change. The event will take place on September 22nd and 23rd, 2021 on the virtual platform Hopin.
IDC CIO Summit 2021’s topics
The IDC CIO Summit 2021 will focus on the key aspects of digital business acceleration in a context of deep and constant change. The event’s motto is “Getting companies ready for the new era”. As explained in the event’s presentation, modernizing sales operations to increase efficiency and supply chain resistance as well as achieving hyper automation will be essential for companies to scale to the next level. So will be leveraging intelligence to better know and predict customer behavior and empowering digital workers.
The event will focus on topics such as: intelligence, accelerated disruption, strategic innovation, digital trust and secure and sustainable digital experience. These topics will be addressed during diverse talks and sessions, for instance: “From hybrid work to SMART work. Public sector challenges”, “Digital trust. Secure and sustainable digital experience” and “The CIO as a decisive factor in a company’s success”.
IDC CIO Summit 2021’s speakers
National and international tech and digital experts will share their knowledge and experiences. Among the speakers, there will be:
- Marta Marcos (Senior Vice President Information Technology & Systems at NH Hotel Group).
- Sebastian Schröder (Manager Solution Engineering LATAM & Iberia at Celonis).
- Esther Duque (Data Strategy Leader at Everis Spain and Benelux).
- Carlos Ciria (CIO at Penguin Random House Editorial Group).
- Mariona Campmany (Digital Identity and Innovation Lead for LATAM and South Europe at Mitek Systems).
- Javier Gómez Benito (Sales director at Equinix Spain).
- Joan Sistachs (CIO at Galenicum Health).
IDC CIO awards
Moreover, the event also holds the “IDC CIO awards” to recognise the CIO’s work during the uncertain times we are living in due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Candidates can still be nominated on the following IDC awards 2021 webpage.
In addition to all that, there will be plenty of time for discovering the sponsors’ virtual stands and networking. Do not miss this interesting tech event! You can still register, if you have not done it yet. See you at the event and on Twitter!